Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recoup Day

When I got up with one of my kids at 12:30 am, I noticed my abs were so sore from yesterday's ride, but that passed.   This morning at 6:30 am, I felt pretty good.  No sore muscles or any weakness.  I felt strong.

Today, I noticed a few things...I do feel a little tired at this precise moment, but if the weather was nicer (it's cold and raining) I could handle another bike ride (an easy 10 miles).  We also went to lunch and had subs.  My sandwich was so filling, that I was thankful my kids helped eat mine.  I also notice how salty the food tasted.  Now, I know Suburbia's Subs are always pretty salty, but I also know from losing weight before that my taste changes as my body readies itself to lose weight.  

The more active I become with biking, I will notice my hunger changes, I will get extremely hungry all of a sudden, but the hunger will be satisfied by something small like a healthy snack or a small amount of food and sometimes even a nice carbonated water.   


No comments:

Post a Comment