Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recoup Day

I felt pretty beat down this morning.  I was happy to have slept so well, only getting up twice for kids and bathroom.  Luckily I remembered to vitamin up last night before bed.

I know there's a lot of people who don't think vitamins are necessary (like my hubby), but I swear by them.  I know for me, I feel my best with a multi vitamin (I take prenatals, because I find I'm able to take it on an empty stomach and not have any adverse reactions.  If I take a regular vitamin on an empty stomach, then I feel ill within 10 minutes of taking it and the feeling lasts for hours even after I eat, so I just don't take them.), B stress and Fish Oil tablet or two.

My hubby thinks that a person should get all the vitamins they need from the food they eat during the day.  And, yes, in a perfect world that is true.  Well, I know there are days where I don't get what I need, so my rationale is that I'll take the vitamins because I know whatever I don't need will simply be eliminated.

When I start biking regularly again, I like to go one day on and the next off for the first 2 weeks.  Tomorrow is a bike day, so hopefully the weather will work with me.  It's always iffy in the Spring.

I started a weight-loss spring/summer 2012 support group on FB today.

No comments:

Post a Comment